In cooperation with The Metropolitan Community College, the Park Hill School District offers dual‐credit coursework. For certain courses taken for high school credit, students have an option to obtain college credit if eligible. The high school courses with possible dual‐credit availability are indicated in the department listings. Such dual credit offerings are contingent upon staff availability and student demand. To enroll for college credit, the Missouri Department of Higher Education has eligibility guidelines.
- September 8 - Last day to submit the Dual Credit Enrollment Form
- September 9 - Last day to take the Accuplacer for dual credit classes.
- September 22 - Bills generated and mailed this week. Bills addressed to student. If you do not receive a bill by end of September, contact dual credit coordinator (Dr. Miller).
- September 30 – Students should check their Student Center at https://my.mcckc.edu/ to confirm they have been enrolled in the correct courses. Contact Dr. Miller if you are unsure if you are enrolled in the correct course.
- October 15 – Payment is due. The bill may be paid online through the student’s myMCCKC account. A payment plan may also be set up for a non-refundable fee of $17.00. Failure to pay in full or arrange a payment plan by October 15th will result in your student’s dual credit enrollment being dropped.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR DUAL CREDIT
MCC-Maple Woods Dual Credit Enrollment Packet - Spring 2021
|File Size:||209 kb|