ACT - EXPLORE Test Information
- All 9th graders take the EXPLORE test on Super Test Day
- The EXPLORE program prepares 8th/9th graders for their high school coursework and post–high school choices
- EXPLORE tests have content similar to the PLAN® and the ACT®
- Helps students identify areas of academic strength and weakness in four areas important for success in college and the workplace—English, math, reading, and science.
- EXPLORE scores show the knowledge and skills that students are likely to have in each of these areas.
- EXPLORE can provide students with an early indicator of readiness for college
- Provides important information for building a high school course plan
- Helps identify careers in which he/she might be interested.